Essential Oil Glossary
The natural ingredients used in my products are complemented by high-quality, pure essential oils that provide additional nourishing properties as well as invigorating and refreshing scents.
- Chamomile possesses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic. Chamomile is also a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Clary Sage has the powder to reduce inflammation and skin irritation It is also rich in antioxidants so it fights free radicals and can tighten loose skin.
- Elemi can boost skin health with its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.It will also aide in new cell development.
- Eucalyptus has anti inflammatory, anti fungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties as well as being a mood lifting and relieving joint pain.
- Frankincense is a natural astringent and can also regenerate and protect healthy skin cells. It is also used for tightening the skin, reducing pores , fighting acne and fighting wrinkles.
- Ginger has great antioxidant properties which is great for protecting the skin. It can also help with the signs of aging and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Grapefruit will help fight oily skin as well as having anti-aging benefits like evening skin tone and fighting off free radicals.
- Lavender has antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties, it can penetrate pores to kill bacteria and help preventing and healing breakouts.
- Lemon has the ability to cleanse toxins from the body and can aide in clearing up breakouts by removing oils and unclogging pores.It can also rejuvenate energy, purify skin, and fight bacteria and fungi. Lemon essential oil is phototoxic (can irritate the skin in the presence of light) so skin sensitivity can occur. Always use diluted.
- Lemongrass has antiseptic and astringent properties so this oil can disinfect and kill bacteria.
- Litsea cubeba has antiseptic properties so it can help cleans and reduce size of pores.
- Opoponax has anti-inflammatory properties and acts as a stimulant to get the circulation going. It has antiseptic qualities and also aides in circulation.
- Rose Absolute has anti microbial and anti inflammatory properties. It is great for soothing and calming the skin.
- Rosemary has nutrients that can help protect skin cells from free radicals caused by the sun. It is also an astringent and can help fight acne.
- Spikenard will help relax the body and mind as well as help stimulate the immune system. It also has antifungal and anti inflammatory properties as well as a great bug repellent.