I am a firm believer that nature has provided us with all we need. That's why I started making my own products using only the purest essential oils and natural ingredients. Some of those ingredients and their attributes are defined here to help you choose the products that are right for you.
- Aloe is rich with antioxidants and aids in healing damaged skin. It provides a protective layer to help retain moisture.
- Avocado Oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamin E and also contains potassium. Great for moisturizing thirsty skin.
- Baobab contains vitamins A, E, and F and sterols. The baobab fruit contains more antioxidants than any other fruit on earth. It absorbs quickly and is a wonderful oil to use on rough skin and hair.
- Bee Pollen has a tremendous amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and amino acids. It is very moisturizing and will leave your skin very soft.
- Blackberry Seed Oil contains a high amount of vitamin C, which can help fight wrinkles, large pores and skin breakouts.
- Cocoa Butter is filled with fatty acids which are great for nourishing and moisturizing dry, stressed skin. It can also improve skin elasticity.
- Coconut Oil is a great moisturizer as well as having antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Elderberry Infused Oil is loaded with anti aging and free radical fighting properties. Excellent for mature and dry skin. It also helps combat breakouts.
- Evening Primrose Oil is loaded with Omega 3's and is great for wrinkles, acne, and eczema. When applied to the skin it will nourish dry and irritated skin.
- Green Tea Extract is full of antioxidants and helps with fighting premature aging. It reduces puffiness, helps gently exfoliate and helps clear clogged pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid is wonderful for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It helps the skin retain moisture therefore making skin look plumper.
- Jojoba Oil brings balance to dry or oily skin, making it great for the young or mature. It closely resembles human sebum. Very effective for all skin types.
- Moringa Oil has very high antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties to help acne prone skin. It also helps protect your skin from free radicals.
- Oatmeal will correct the natural PH in your skin. It is great for inflamed or itchy skin.
- Rooibos Extract is a great source of antioxidants and will fight off free radicals and will also help repair skin damage. The antioxidants in Rooibos will also soothe irritations caused by sunburns and eczema as well as hydrate dry skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil contains vitamin A which is proven to be anti-aging. It will also reduce appearance of wrinkles and help smooth out complexion.
- Saffron Infused Oil is full of anti oxidants and helps fight free radicals. It will give you toned and glowing skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil has rejuvenating affects and also aids in healing skin wounds. It is also used to heal cuts, wounds, and rashes. Used daily it will nourish the skin cells and slow down signs of aging.
- Shea Butter has tons of vitamins A, E, and F and fatty acids, which are ideal for dry skin. It also has anti inflammatory properties. It also non comedogenic so it will not clog your pores.
- Squalene Oil (olive derived) occurs naturally in skin's lipid layers, it has powerful anti aging and anti inflammatory benefits.
- Sunflower Oil has vitamin E and is rich in antioxidants. It helps inflammation and irritation. It will also help your skin retain moisture.
- White Willow Bark Extract contains salicylic acid so it is great for sloughing off dead skin cells. It is a very gentle exfoliant.
The natural ingredients used in my products are complemented by high-quality, pure essential oils that provide additional nourishing properties as well as invigorating and refreshing scents.
- Chamomile possesses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic. Chamomile is also a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Clary Sage has the powder to reduce inflammation and skin irritation It is also rich in antioxidants so it fights free radicals and can tighten loose skin.
- Elemi can boost skin health with its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.It will also aide in new cell development.
- Eucalyptus has anti inflammatory, anti fungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties as well as being a mood lifting and relieving joint pain.
- Frankincense is a natural astringent and can also regenerate and protect healthy skin cells. It is also used for tightening the skin, reducing pores , fighting acne and fighting wrinkles.
- Ginger has great antioxidant properties which is great for protecting the skin. It can also help with the signs of aging and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Grapefruit will help fight oily skin as well as having anti-aging benefits like evening skin tone and fighting off free radicals.
- Lavender has antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties, it can penetrate pores to kill bacteria and help preventing and healing breakouts.
- Lemon has the ability to cleanse toxins from the body and can aide in clearing up breakouts by removing oils and unclogging pores.It can also rejuvenate energy, purify skin, and fight bacteria and fungi. Lemon essential oil is phototoxic (can irritate the skin in the presence of light) so skin sensitivity can occur. Always use diluted.
- Lemongrass has antiseptic and astringent properties so this oil can disinfect and kill bacteria.
- Litsea cubeba has antiseptic properties so it can help cleans and reduce size of pores.
- Opoponax has anti-inflammatory properties and acts as a stimulant to get the circulation going. It has antiseptic qualities and also aides in circulation.
- Rose Absolute has anti microbial and anti inflammatory properties. It is great for soothing and calming the skin.
- Rosemary has nutrients that can help protect skin cells from free radicals caused by the sun. It is also an astringent and can help fight acne.
- Sandalwood is a wonderful oil for quieting mental activity and is wonderful for calming the mind. It also has anti fungal, antispasmodic, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Spikenard is known for relaxing the body and mind and stimulating the immune system as well as fighting bacterial infections and reducing inflammation.